General Question in regards to Pledging and DL of the game

AstralChild

hey everybody, I hope my question is right in this section of the Forum.

I have pledged for a Patron Pack, paid for it through a third party provider (i am actually in Mexico, so they wont accept any of my US nor German credit cards, so I had to resort

to EBANX / XSolla).

Payment has been done 2 days ago and i am since than being trying to DL the game from https://community.dualthegame.com/launcher/download 

Unfortunately every time i click that link i get a white screen saying "403 Forbidden".

I have submitted a ticket for that matter, but 24 hrs have passed and I have still not even a reply in regards to if i am doing something wrong or if there is anything else i need to do.

Is there a general way to see if my payment has been registered to my Useraccount of the game? I cant find any information on what and If i have pledged anything, so I am wondering if maybe

the payment for whatever reason has still not been registered so I am still not entitled to DL the Alpha.

Any Ideas?

On 8/5/2020 at 10:24 PM, AstralChild said:

Is there a general way to see if my payment has been registered to my Useraccount of the game? I cant find any information on what and If i have pledged anything, so I am wondering if maybe

the payment for whatever reason has still not been registered so I am still not entitled to DL the Alpha.

If the pack is linked it should show up here: https://community.dualthegame.com/accounts/profile/ > Edit profile > About me > Display pack

Beyond that I'm afraid waiting for the support ticket is your best bet, although you can try getting the staff's attention on Discord as well.

6 hours ago, Tekablade said:

Question, if I decide to get the Sponsor or Patron pack and give someone the beta keys, are they going to get all the same benefits that I am, or are they only getting basic ascess?

From what I understand, the Beta key will grant access to all of Beta (no need to pay for subscription for the entirety of Beta). I haven't seen anything that would suggest this would include any of the exclusive perks that come with a particular pledge pack such as DACs, Pets, special Outfits, T-Shirt, etc.

If Novaquark decides to grant all players with Beta access a particular benefit then they would receive it too, but not perks exclusive to the pledge packs.