Bandwidth / Speed Requirement

bucrepus

Another question please; is there any spec on Internet speed requirements? (I can't seem to find any other than hardware reqs.).. I'm not sure how well the game has been optimized or how it plays depending on your latency / speed. I saw in a 01/2020 interview founder Baillie mentioned a 'high bandwidth' connection. I have no idea what that might be. The best speed I can get is about 10/2. It would be nice to know if that speed will even play the game before I sink over $100 in it. I can play most games with little issue but this one seems to be much more massive..

Thanks for any info..

I am with you on this, the game pauses for me constantly due to network spikes (think 30mb down to 0mb then pauses for 2 secs, rinse and repeat) which only happen with this game on my PC. I can use Shadow.Tech to stream a whole gaming computer to desktop and have no issues but this game while being so dependent on bandwidth but can't seem to maintain. I do hope it gets sorted, I've started a ticket so I'm crossing my fingers. (It's unplayable for me right now)

I'm able to play this with lte mobile (5mbit/s)connection. But the used data volume is massive. 7gb data transfer for 5 hours of gaming? This used up nearly my complete available data volume for this month. Hope that will get better or i have to quit du. By the way, the only thing i have done was the tutorial, driving around with the speeder and a little bit of mining. I liked what i saw and want to do more but with these amount of datatraffic it will be impossible for me.