Hello, hello!

Greetings!

I'm Cale (sometimes Kale) Katarn. I backed this game back in the kickstarter days at Gold Tier, and then went through some serious life changes and am only just now getting to where I can get back into following projects like this. I'm a fairly casual gamer, though I backed this in my hardcore days, and am still very interested in it. That being said, I'm finding myself overwhelmed with everything that's blown up about DU, and I'm trying to get my bearings, and how to get access to all the rewards from the KS and the areas on here. I've emailed support, so hopefully I won't be bombarding the forums with questions, and I've been acquainting myself with the search feature here as well. :D 

Anyways, a little more about me. I'm a dedicated gamer, though real life responsibilities have kept me from gaming more than I'd like (like many of us, I'd wager). I tend to play a few games for years, only occasionally adding new one. I'm still active in SWTOR and Planetside 2, and I'm more money than I really care to think about into Star Citizen. Nonetheless, I found myself reading up on this game again and got super excited to see the progress, and I can't wait to catch up completely!

It looks like a great community is building here, and I can't wait to get to know some of you and get invested in the game even more!