Introduction

Hello everyone I'm from the United States. I will be leading with a few others an organization  Chem Dogs (We're also looking for new members).

I enjoy gaming as a pass time and have been waiting for a while for a game like Dual Universe to be released.  I mainly enjoy sci fi games but play a wide range of all game categories. My other favorite would have to be strategy games however recently been getting more into ship building games.

I enjoy reading books too some of my favorites are Druids by Morgan Llywelyn, Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein, Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card, Lord of the rings trilogy including the hobbit and The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien and many other books that's just a few that come to mind. 

And like any animal loving person I enjoy the company of dogs and hiking. I am fortunate to have seen a good portion of the world and have enjoyed hikes across multiple countries. 

Anyway I look forward to meeting more people on here and becoming an active member of the community.  Have a good day everyone!

If you want to know more just leave a reply and i'll get back to you. 

- Istanicas Co Founder of Chem Dogs.