A big hello from Germany

A big hello to all scifi lovers and fellow campaigners out there!

I am very happy to have been there recently.

Thank goodness I learned about Dual Universe in good time and can "almost" be there from the start.

I was just about to start EVE Online recently so I could reduce my frustration with StarCitizen.

But now I have found a place where my dreams don't just burst like bubbles, but are taken seriously. A world in which I can realize myself, create, build or just party hard.

All of this surely together with you all out there.

You can't imagine how much I'm looking forward to the beta and the final release.

I am Luka, but everyone i know calls me Luuk.

So, I am very happy to meet you and look forward to a great future with a great game.

Greetings,

Luuk

Hey Luukullus, aka Luka Welcome to Dual Universe, feel free to ask things about the game we`re participating in the Alpha, but be beware it is still under NDA till the 27th of August 2020. So my tip would be, hop onto Discord and hook us up on our Discord Server (https://discord.com/invite/5MMxacV ), we welcome all new Noveans, specially Germans, because we`re till that time the largest german Organisation in Dual Universe. Check out our DU Org page https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/2041/#tab-posts

Feel free to get in touch with us and we can talk ( ofc in german, if you like that more :) ) about the game and the future goals and dreams you want to archive in your upcoming exciting  journey while playing Dual Universe, during that time you can hang around with us and check out if our friendly community and given game structure we follow, is something for you in the long run.

Greetings

NoBadCompany