Accessability Options (Text Size)

Shivan

Hi

This is going to a minor thing possibly, or bigger, no idea how you've done your coding and may only be of benifit to a small number of players, but lets talk about text sizes.

Currently in game, we have options for people whom are colour blind, and this is a fantastic start, but it doesn't help those who may have to wear reading glasses to read, or others like myself, who are partially sighted and strugle to read at all due to our eye sight conditions and where glasses simply are not an option.  So, my question is this. Is it possible to get an accessabiltiy option added to the clinet whereby it can alter all text sizes within the game. Not just for chat channels, but also fort all dialog boxes and market . industry interface screens. Apart from the steep learning curv,e (ehich i expected and am used to having played eve since 2003) this is honestly one of the main reasons that has prohibbted me from playing the game more. Simply because to read half the things I am having to go nose-to-screen.

Thanks for reading

Shivan