Some People Call Me the Space Cowboy...

Howdy from Texas!

So, right off the bat, does anyone else remember Cybertown from waaaay back in ye olden times of of the late 90's? They had a system where you could make stuff in Spazz3D and add animations to it, etc, and then sell it either in limited or unlimited runs to earn in-game currency. I LOVED IT. I believe I was going by "Foxtrot X-Ray" back then. My pride and joy creation was a limited run Battlemech that could walk around patrolling the house. Then, one day, Cybertown was no more...

For over 2 decades I have waited for something like this to come around again. I mean, there was Second Life, but it wasn't my scene. Sure, crafting games became a big deal. Minecraft came along, and that was incredibly fun, but I couldn't really do animated objects and there wasn't an in-game economy... So, I played a lot, but always yearned for that Cybertown mix of create and sell.

Then, totally by accident (I mean I literally have no idea how I found out about it), I stumbled upon the existence of Dual Universe and when I read everything that it aspires to be, I knew I had to support it at the highest level. I -WANT- this game to succeed. I want to love this game. And I really, really look forward to it being a tad more playable than it is at the moment. I love being in on the Alpha build, and I hope I can contribute going forward. Thank you for having me!

-Doc