The 200 Years War for Earth [Video]

CoachWIlly

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love your work. I think an adjustment on numbers would benefit the story you have imaginatively constructed. Lore such as this really helps people to immerse themselves into any sophisticated game so well done. It is calculated that by 2200 world population figures will stabilize at around 11 Billion inhabitants and remain at that figure. A 2/3 reduction would be significant with the loss of around 8 billion lives, but still leaving a significant population. 1 Billion inhabitants on earth would be a return to bliss for the planet  and it's ecosystems. It could be argued that with only 1 billion inhabitants the planet would not have the industrial resources spread on a world-wide basis to instigate and complete a project such as the Ark. I note your initial figure of a 3 B population is taken from the "lore Bible" so maybe it is that which needs revising or part of the story to explain why in 2200 Earth would only have 50% of the population it has today.

Just some thoughts from me as you will no doubt (i hope) progress your timeline work. Thanks again for all your work, I enjoyed it.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting video. But it is frightening that we are now making the same mistakes in the new solar system as we once did on Earth.
We are ransacking the ground with every means at our disposal, plundering asteroids to mine the mineral resources there, the planets and moons look like Swiss cheese. We use the majority of these valuable resources to build war machines to exterminate each other. More and more is put into cannons, lasers, railguns, more and more powerful drives with extreme consumption of fuel and shields that devour huge amounts of energy drive us on. The war for the last raw materials is taking place on an ever greater scale, it is only a question of time until all resources are exhausted and the cancer of mankind "flees" to the next solar system to destroy everything there. The once peaceful mission of mankind has failed, we could not build a modern, peaceful civilisation as a new beginning, but are about to give mankind the death blow again. Since the 3-planet protective shield around Alioth-Madis-Thades was destroyed by the brutal, warlike subhumans, the last hope of the high-born, cultured society for peaceful coexistence also fell away. The last
survivors of the peaceful high human culture are already setting out into the vast galaxy, scattered far and wide to find new solar systems in order to build a new culture of humanity, always fearing that they will be powerless at the mercy of the possessed, war-mongering subhumans.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• 1 year later...

I like this great video. It is just a matter of time until all resources are depleted and the disease that is humanity "flees" to the next solar system to ruin everything there. The struggle for the final raw materials is taking place on an increasingly bigger scale.

backrooms