Possible bug

Sorry guys I tried to follow your threads to post my bug report in for the last time the game was accessible I found my designed hoverbike having a cargo container was fine to fly but soon as I put cargo into I could not stop turning in circles when I put cargo into the container. It is in the middle of the craft. Two Every time I fly and try and did turn I had to break first and then speed up the vehicle did compensate for the turn it kept going in the direction I was going in. I do not know if i need a computer to help with that or it was just a bug in the game.

20 hours ago, Cainon said:

Sorry guys I tried to follow your threads to post my bug report in for the last time the game was accessible I found my designed hoverbike having a cargo container was fine to fly but soon as I put cargo into I could not stop turning in circles when I put cargo into the container. It is in the middle of the craft. Two Every time I fly and try and did turn I had to break first and then speed up the vehicle did compensate for the turn it kept going in the direction I was going in. I do not know if i need a computer to help with that or it was just a bug in the game.

This should be moved to NDA section, but the problem was that you didn't balance your ship properly. Extra weight (interia) exacerbated the problem.