What a start...

Hgcc111

Hello All,

I recently heard of the game so decided to check out the Alpha and support the development. Upon contributing I created an account and that when the circus began...

First I couldn't login. I had to resend the activation code and reset the password. Okay finally authenticated time to download the game! .... or just get hit with a 403 page... after awhile I got the idea to log out. Well now I cannot even authenticate to the main web application https://www.dualthegame.com/en/ without getting a 500 error. So far the only thing that has worked was the taking my money part.

The issue is not resolved I still cannot login.

I have two tickets open. The first,for not being able to access the download link right after account creation while I was authenticated, is#18383. After I de-authenticated from the application and subsequently was no longer able to login without a 500 error I submitted #18381

• 2 weeks later...

Its been 15 days... still can't access my account. Support claims I need to repurchase but my credit card clearly states I purchased the game earlier for $60. The last thing I am going to do is buy the game AGAIN.

Did you subscribe using a discount code?  I'm just trying to figure out what happened here for you. I verified the notes in your last ticket, and don't want to post there here for your privacy. You can PM me if you need.  Let's get you sorted out :)

• 1 month later...

I have the same issue and support is also ignoring my ticket. I tried changing passwords and resending the activation code. Changing the password works, the reactivation code never arrives. I tried resending it to a different email that has no relation to this game and it says it sent it there too (it didn't) - so clearly the activation process is broken.