what are the controls ingame

hi all, soon to be pledging but two questions if i may before i drop some cash

i can not for the life of me seem to find game controls for flight/moving around the planet is there support for joysticks/hotas/rudder pedals.

can we use also game pad as well if we want. i use mouse and keyboard of walking around mostly but just wanted to make sure on what the controls are and how deep the modifying the controls, say like elite and star citizen ect.

hope someone can help as new member :)

Kinda concerning when no one replies to this easy question about controls. Don’t bow well with new subscribers when looking is there anyone here able to answer the question admin or devs. 

really wanna get this but controls to the game is needs clarifying for me. ?‍♂️

13 hours ago, BR8V0TW0ZER0 said:

support for joysticks/hotas/rudder pedals.

there's ALWAYS support because you can always use TARGET to play any game with HOTAS and pedals

13 hours ago, BR8V0TW0ZER0 said:

can we use also game pad as well if we want. i use mouse and keyboard of walking around mostly but just wanted to make sure on what the controls are and how deep the modifying the controls, say like elite and star citizen ect.

that's under NDA unfortunately, can't say anything about the controls ingame

That’s stupid then. ? because how am I supposed to know if I can use my flight gear in the game. Should be common knowledge to any person, Sounds daft to me to be honest. 
only asking can i use flight sticks and hotas not anything in-depth been in a few nda programs and still am, never heard of not saying anything about controls being part of it.definitely new to me  that one  ?‍♂️

I look at this target not sure I have heard of

it, as most games/sims I’m in have the support.  is this like njoy keyboard to joystick I have a google on it see how that works. 

18 hours ago, BR8V0TW0ZER0 said:

That’s stupid then. ? because how am I supposed to know if I can use my flight gear in the game. Should be common knowledge to any person, Sounds daft to me to be honest. 
only asking can i use flight sticks and hotas not anything in-depth been in a few nda programs and still am, never heard of not saying anything about controls being part of it.definitely new to me  that one  ?‍♂️

yep it's pretty strict and.....unwise to put it more friendly.... I can't even quote you the NDA itself because that's under NDA too lol make of this what you want ^^

18 hours ago, BR8V0TW0ZER0 said:

I look at this target not sure I have heard of

it, as most games/sims I’m in have the support.  is this like njoy keyboard to joystick I have a google on it see how that works. 

https://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US/products/target

it's EZ to use and quite powerful too. I played CS:GO with my hotas (was a nightmare but fun)

6 hours ago, Lethys said:

yep it's pretty strict and.....unwise to put it more friendly.... I can't even quote you the NDA itself because that's under NDA too lol make of this what you want ^^

https://www.thrustmaster.com/en_US/products/target

it's EZ to use and quite powerful too. I played CS:GO with my hotas (was a nightmare but fun)

ok cool think i can use that with virpil gear or gremlin i asum if not :)