Automatic address mail as character name

Keilah

Hello all players

Im starting my adventure in Dual Universe, and when i create my character i cannot change the name, its only displaying my email address.

for obvious security and privacy matters, how can i change my mail address to a simple name please?

I'm having the same issue. I just bought the Patron Pack, downloaded the game, and when I got to the character creation, the name is my email address and cannot be changed. I sent a support ticket but gotten no response yet. How can I change the name? I really want to play the game, but I don't want to find out if my email address is shown ingame like this, so I practically cannot play the game without more info on this issue.

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2020 at 6:21 PM, res0tetx said:

Is the name reservation based on the name used in this alpha test?  I was not able to change my characters name at creation, so will I get that chance later on?

I think you change your name on the edit profile on the website. My profile name on the website was my character name in game. While it did show my email when I was joining once in game it was my profile name from the website.