Login error 100

Windwalker

• 2 months later...
36 minutes ago, kabeziller said:

Yup - getting this too - first time it's happened and I have not changed username or password. 

5 minutes ago, River said:

Getting this error as well. Tried e-mail and user name, restarted. Not sure what to try now. 

It is down for and update at the moment. They post these announcement in the Discord only for now.

22 hours ago, Anopheles said:

Error 100 is *usually* that the server us down.

How about Error 106? It seems I just keep going back and forth between different login errors. I am getting very little game time at this point :(

5 minutes ago, River said:

How about Error 106? It seems I just keep going back and forth between different login errors. I am getting very little game time at this point :(

Yeah this is one of those errors that should be handled differently.  I know I paid and should have access to the server.

The actual error is that the server is being restarted to fix some Beta issue.  Well why don't you just say that?  The way the error is worded it makes a user think something is wrong with their user account.

Give it about an hour.  I am still trying to figure out if there is a place they are announcing these server restarts.