Virtual constraction.

SpyderNet

Best developers.

Im new to this game as well as for this type of game. However, i thought about it and i think it will be nice to add following future. Put extra PC/terminal (like for a trade) which the player can use. It will take him to creation room. It can look like a GIANT room or just space. And in this area player can create ANY constract he want, static or dynamic. Player also will have access to unlimited and all kinds of parts for his creation. And after player finished his idea, he can create a list, where every peace he used for his project will be listed. Or maybe even a blueprint(although I think this  is overreach). The list must look different in inventory then the blueprint. Some testing future, like flying around should be added too.

This will help new people to create what they want and give them the idea of what they need to do. Now since it will be just a list, after player gets all he needs, he can start building the project.

If this was already mentioned, my apology.

3 hours ago, Oldbilluk said:

Have you not just given a good description of a sandbox?

yes, but the idea is to create something and after        you know it works. Build it in Universe. IT is like a plan of an architect. Who draws the plan on paper and then builds it in life.

As far as I have seen, it is  quite easy to build in game and do a constant tweaking of engine placement thruster placement, wing placement with testing in between. Especially if, as in our org, you have some builders who will readily help.