Can't log into game even though i have the correct email and password

Shimario

• 2 weeks later...

From what I am reading, this is due to a closed Alpha.  I just signed up today and get the HTTP100 error.  After reading a bit more it seems this is due to intentionally closing the alpha for code changes.  I am not sure why there aren't 2 test instances, one for players and one for unstable branch that developers upgrade on that cycle, but to each their own.  I do believe this could be brought on better to the new players/pledges during this time.  I was hoping for an extended US holiday weekend, but I guess it's a different game for now.

Check the following link for the status of the closed alpha testing:

https://www.dualthegame.com/en/server-status/

It hasn`t been live for a whole week and i`m waiting for it to start again before pledging myself.

In my thread, people mentioned it being from thursday to sunday, 3 first weeks of the month. The 4th week was for the devs to make changes.

But that doesn`t mean it will start again anytime soon. Just check the link from time to time.

You pledge towards the development of the game and as a perk you get access to the servers if and when NQ decides to open them up.

Access to servers at set timeframes or with set intervals is not a right, it is not guaranteed.

If access is a condition for you to pledge then don't.