No access on Alpha Section of the forum

krisstian

As my question in "The Arkship Pub" remains unanswered, I'm re-posting the question here, maybe it's more visible.

I'm trying since approx one week, without luck, to get access to the Alpha Section of the forum. :(

I'm backer - Patron, played the game, have access on Discord's NDA channels, yet forum section still unreachable.

I've sent email to support, asked in the support channel from Discord and I have a 7 days old ticket on the same topic.

I don't know what else I can do. Help? ?

2 hours ago, Silentkills said:

have you tried logging out and back in? thats what i had to do to see nda forum posts.

Yep. Tried it (also disconnected all devices), multiple times, didn't worked .

31 minutes ago, NQ-Naerais said:

Please open a support ticket here so we can try figure out why you don't have access :)  support@novaquark.com  

Done also this. I have a ticket opened 7 days ago ( #17026) and email sent to support@novaquark.com on Friday afternoon.

Told you. I've done everything I could find & think of. :) 

My profile says " Member". I assume it should be "Alpha Tester" or similar.

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2020 at 12:16 PM, NQ-Naerais said:

Please open a support ticket here so we can try figure out why you don't have access :)  support@novaquark.com  

Im having the same issue, cannot view the alpha forum but have access to the game, nda discord channels, and have the backer title.

On 6/26/2020 at 12:15 PM, ViperX said:

Im having the same issue, cannot view the alpha forum but have access to the game, nda discord channels, and have the backer title.

It shows you do have access, did this change since you posted this? You should see Alpha NDA section in blue if so.