How many will DualUniverse cost?/ Woe viel wird DualUniverse kosten?

Minetown

Hi guys, I want to play Dual Universe, when it will be released. But if the rumours are true, DU will cost 13€ every month. I don’t have the money to pay that every month.

Hallo Leute,

ich möchte DualUniverse spielen wenn es released wurde. Aber wenn die Gerüchte stimmen, dann kostet es 13€ pro Monat. Ich habe nichts gerade Lust, jeden Monat für ein Spiel 13€ zu zahlen.

Can someone help me?

Kann mir irgendjemand helfen?

The payment will be based on a monthly subscription. How much it will be in the end we will know later. I've heard that rumours too and think it will be somewhere around what you already heard.

There is another option to buy dual access coupons (DAC) equal to 1 month subscription with in-game money. Or maybe an org would be willing to sponsor you and pay you in DAC if you join them.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:46 PM, Haunty said:

There is another option to buy dual access coupons (DAC) equal to 1 month subscription with in-game money. Or maybe an org would be willing to sponsor you and pay you in DAC if you join them.

Yeah, I think it will be an option. Like you mine X amount of ore and org in exchange (such exchange rates can differ from org to org) gives you DAC. But as I can imagine, it will be quite a lot of work (not play).

Dual Universe bekommt eine Art Play to Pay modell...
Das bedeutet je mehr Quanta (ingamewährung) du machst, umso einfacher kommst du an DACs.
falls du es dir nicht leisten kannst JC 2 mal im Monat nen Kaffee zu spendieren, Ja in Paris kostet ein Kaffee mindestens 8€, dann hast du die Möglichkeit deine Spielzeit auch einfach durchs spielen zu erwirtschaften.
Andere Spieler bezahlen also deine Spielzeit mit ihrem Echtgeld. Das Spiel und alle folgenden DLCs sind aber völlig kostenlos.
Das funktionierte in EVE onine bereits sehr gut und auch WoW haben dieses Bezahlmodell bereits eingeführt.

Für mich ist bereits seit fast 3 Jahren DU mein Hauptspiel und ich habe noch immer nicht alles was es dort zu tun gibt gelernt.
DU wird auf lange sicht mein Hobby und nicht nur ein einfaches Spiel. Und ein Hobby für nur zwei Kaffee ist fast schon zu billig.

---

Dual Universe gets a kind of Play to Pay model...
This means the more quanta (ingame currency) you make, the easier it is to get hands on DACs.
if you can't afford to donate JC 2 times a month a coffee, Yes in Paris a coffee costs at least 8€, then you have the opportunity earn your playing time simply by playing.
Other players pay your playing time with their real money. The game itself and all the DLCs about to come are entirely free.
This already worked very well in EVE online and even WoW have already introduced this payment model.

For me, DU has been my main game for almost 3 years and I still haven't learned everything to do there.
DU will be my hobby for a long time and not just a simple game. And a hobby for only two coffees is almost too cheap.