Wear Many Hats

Good Day Folks,

I am Madhatter.  Although I do not get angry, I truly am mad but in gaming, I wear many hats.  I like to get into every aspect of my gaming experiences.  After playing mmo's for the past quarter of a century, I have fried my brain to the point of no return and I do talk to myself, I do love tea and I really love confusing other people.  These skill sets have come in quite handy when it comes to pvp strategies and also in frying other people's brains.  As you welcome me to your world, I will sure welcome you to my world of fantasy, sci-fi, off-the-wall tactics and, the insanity that is manipulating 0's, 1's and pixels.  Seriously though, I am a 49 year old computer technician with some programming background.  I may or may not put this to use via LUA...it depends on my mood, wants and needs.  I live to game and I game to live but by far my favorite aspects of gaming lie in economics and pvp but I fear that DU will put design at the forefront initially.

On 4/8/2020 at 7:24 PM, Madhatter said:

but I fear that DU will put design at the forefront initially.

Production and consumption are 2 things that spur an economic activity. Without them, exchanges between agents would never occur.

In order to have a product to offer, you first have to design one, and afterwards continually improve it based on how you wanna market it. Ofcourse, the design feature of this game is an economic pillar! And an extensive design editor will better support the economy aspect that you like through broader range of products that it can possibly produce and make available to the market.