IAmSilo

So, I’m really interested in this game and am considering buying it. The only thing in concerned about, is if I were to buy the $60 pledge for Alpha 3, would I have to pay another $60 for the next test period or Alpha 4? Thanks in advance 

1 hour ago, davizar19 said:

So, I’m really interested in this game and am considering buying it. The only thing in concerned about, is if I were to buy the $60 pledge for Alpha 3, would I have to pay another $60 for the next test period or Alpha 4? Thanks in advance 

No, you would have access to the server until official release, and then would have to sub your account monthly.  Keep in mind that at the current stage of development the servers are not up 100% of the time, and often are offline for days at a time. 

1 minute ago, JohnnyTazer said:

No, you would have access to the server until official release, and then would have to sub your account monthly.  Keep in mind that at the current stage of development the servers are not up 100% of the time, and often are offline for days at a time. 

Awesome, Thanks. I got exactly what I was looking for. Im aware that the servers do go down for extended periods of time and that there will be a monthly price, All of which Im okay with. Thanks alot for spending the time to answer my question.