Ship building - Mirrored build mode

Anslem_Vry

I was just rewatching the DevDiary about the ship building gameplay and noticed something that could make this part of the game a bit easier, and that this the mirror mode, where you can select to mirror what you are building from 1-3 dimensions.

This way, you would only have to build one side of the ship, and not have to worry about the other side being asymmetrical (for all the people that actually care about that)

What are peoples thoughts on an implementation like this?

"Good day to you Yggdrasil. Yes, the developers have confirmed that there will be a mirror mode. I'm not sure it will be a three axis mirror implementation at the start of the Alpha or Beta, but it definitely will be there. A lot of us have used 3D software and I'm most glad that Novaquark decided to include this."

I was just rewatching the DevDiary about the ship building gameplay and noticed something that could make this part of the game a bit easier, and that this the mirror mode, where you can select to mirror what you are building from 1-3 dimensions.

This way, you would only have to build one side of the ship, and not have to worry about the other side being asymmetrical (for all the people that actually care about that)

What are peoples thoughts on an implementation like this?

They all ready said 100 times they have this