Add 3rd Person due to Motion Sickness

zainczar

Please consider adding a third person option, allowing players roll their mouse wheel to pull the camera back to look over the avatars head. As of the last time I played the game, about 6 months ago, I got insane migraines and nausea because of the movement and swaying from the first person view. This also happens when I try playing Borderlands 3. I can’t be the only person who suffers from migraine/motion sickness while playing these sort of games? If it was a choice, everyone would have the option to choose their view, verses as it is, I can’t play the game without getting sick. 

I absolutely love the game as a whole. The voxel  building is my favorite part. I really hope you take this request to heart. 

• 7 months later...

Digging up and old post but I am a backer and downloaded Beta today was told 3rd person for flight but not other interactions (walking around).  I was under the assumption there would be an option is this still being considered?  I cannot play first person due to epilepsy.  

Well... Considering that the game is public, Open to everyone and anyone, they should at least accommodate a way for those with certain ailments to play the game (Within reason) and adding 3rd person perspective for running around is very reasonable, and probably easy to do considering they have it in for ships already.