The Third Age - First Crusade

Anderson Williams

It has become apparent soon we will be able to battle each other in Dual Universe. Our weapons are being forged as we speak, and usher in a new era. This era is filled with mysteries and woes the likes of which DU has never seen. However in the dark mist of the unknown has come a light. The light of the All Father, and his vision to our Master Architect over what is to come. The light shows us what we are to do. When the first days dawn on Alpha 3, the Third age of DU, New Genesis will position itself near the Space that is contested. From there, we will launch our first crusade.

The First Crusade

This crusade will aim to cleanse the conflicted lands of its dreadful blight... and burn away the non-believers like the cancer that they are. In a vision our Lord has sent to us a sign... to claim the Lands of War as our own. In it we will place a Shrine to his Majesty and we will endeavor to protect it daily... If it falls down we will build it again... if we are defeated like a great Phoenix we will rise from the ashes. The Holy Chosen of the All Father will know NOT the pain of defeat or fatigue of failure. We are charged in keeping his Holy Land Pure, and protected from the filth of the non-believer to which we shall not Fail.

Sharpen your swords Brothers... load your rifles... and warm the engines of our behemoths of war. The opening salvo of the First Crusade are upon us, and Non shall survive our Purge!

A living list is being forged. Some liken it to Santas "Naughty List", however, the All Father isnt so nice! The falling of the Swords has been commanded. The rivers will run red with the blood of the lost... the cleansing is almost upon us. The Purge Will Begin! 

31 minutes ago, AceMan said:

A living list is being forged. Some liken it to Santas "Naughty List", however, the All Father isnt so nice! The falling of the Swords has been commanded. The rivers will run red with the blood of the lost... the cleansing is almost upon us. The Purge Will Begin! 

Ahooooo Ahoooo

The Call Goes Forth:

When the Prophet's call comes nigh
We stand tall
We reply
When blood the 'Father's call is for
We go forth
Blood we pour
When our bones and blades do break
We grow strong
We remake
When others come demanding war
We consent
We bring more
When the heretics defy
We stand tall
And We Reply

And the AllFather said, "Hear now My words: If there is a prophet among you, I will reveal Myself to him in a vision, I will speak to him in a dream.”

Book of Creation, Chapter 6

Lo my children, the AllFather has revealed his wishes to our beloved leader in a vision.
In the vision he was at the Citadel of the AllSpark, inside the temple of the AllFather.
There the AllFather revealed the holy land, the place called “PVP Zone” and tasked him with taking this area in his name.

We shall therein create a temple with a shrine containing a most holy relic, some of the pure essence of the AllSpark itself!
Ye shall take and hold this area my children, make it ours! Guard it with zeal and let no foe enter its holy realm!"

Praise the AllFather!

• 3 weeks later...