Craft-able Suit Accessories

Lexant

What if when AvA PvP is released there is craft-able parts like helmets, gauntlets, jet-packs and other accessories that can be crafted and customized that players can add to their avatar to make custom armor and suits? Obviously like materials the accessories would drop when the players were killed so no one would be to op with what they have on their avatar but it could give players more customization of their avatar. Another feature could be that the accessories could be colored separate from the avatars suit so not everyone's avatars looks the same if they have the same color avatar. 

Please comment your thoughts.

On 11/29/2019 at 8:35 PM, Lexant said:

craft-able parts like helmets, gauntlets, jet-packs and other accessories

I would absolutely LOVE to be capable of moving like in Starseige Tribes:  Ascend.  If you have AvA combat like that then a ground battle for a zone will be mind-blowing fun.

• 4 weeks later...

Instead of crafting the accessories, why don't they just sell it through the store? I am skeptical on the popularity of cosmetic items and the studio creating all new resources just for the accessories crafting. 

On 12/6/2019 at 1:21 PM, Lethys said:

Pointless topic rly with AvA pushed back to post release. 

Maybe better to come back to this in 2years

why so mad? Armor customization is always an interesting part of a game. Also, it is not exclusive to AvA for the esthetic part at least... 

The game would definitely be more complete if we had customizable and craftable armor as well! With in-game properties too, not just looks!!

I would not mind seeing aesthetic accessories and bots in a shop outside the game world. I would also like to add the possibility to see your char outside the gamesetting, like you can in aion and FF14. A possibility to see your character and progress in your profile, maybe even add open or completed duties and achievements.

On 1/6/2020 at 10:16 PM, Messenger01 said:

why so mad? Armor customization is always an interesting part of a game. Also, it is not exclusive to AvA for the esthetic part at least... 

The game would definitely be more complete if we had customizable and craftable armor as well! With in-game properties too, not just looks!!

That person is always like that in just about every thread. Claimed to play Eve and so I would assume a bitter vet, as that would fit the attitude and history I guess. Could you do a more thorough explanation? I still don't see the point of just doing it through the cash shop that can take a 1/4 of the day vs inventing all new resources to just give players an opportunity to make accessories. 

On 1/7/2020 at 3:32 AM, Aaron Cain said:

I would not mind seeing aesthetic accessories and bots in a shop outside the game world. I would also like to add the possibility to see your char outside the gamesetting, like you can in aion and FF14. A possibility to see your character and progress in your profile, maybe even add open or completed duties and achievements.

Well I haven't played either games, but it sounds like something similar to walking in stations? If this is the case, I wouldn't mind of having something instance like a small living quarters that is instanced and the opportunity to hang up npc items as trophies on the walls. 

• 4 months later...
On 1/10/2020 at 2:27 PM, plmkoi said:

Well I haven't played either games, but it sounds like something similar to walking in stations? If this is the case, I wouldn't mind of having something instance like a small living quarters that is instanced and the opportunity to hang up npc items as trophies on the walls. 

Have you tried Lord of the Rings online?