system bosses and factions

RooTaDah

I thought what happens after I reach space; what will I be able to do, and if I'm paying a subscription what will keep me here? I know its player based but will there be non-player characters (NPC) such as system bosses for loot component drops to build tier technology.  

For an example, a system NPC boss, there is single player or raid bosses to allow advancement to other systems such as better fuel efficiency or an upgrade to the ships’ systems. After defeating the NPC boss, members of the party or raid get a token or a component to upgrade their technology to advance to further systems with better loot and each system has rules of engagement enforced by the systems faction; this will also prevent grief in Player versus Player (PvP) areas.  

Some rules of engagement can be tier based; this means if you have a certain rating you may not participate in PvP in the system unless you reduce you rating according to the system. This will allow players to advance. An example would be if you have a tier 3 rating you cannot PvP in a tier 2 rating but if the tier 2 wants to venture to an area greater (like a tier 4 zone) then they may be engaged into PvP. 

We need some end game content if there is an expected subscription to play. This game has so much potential as vast as the universe. Some future content would be an infected system or a civil war and we have to restore it to its natural state and some....; just some ideas’ being thrown out there..... 

No it's not that kind of game. No NPC combatants planned for now. There's no real end game in a sandbox, you just keep building and exploring and fighting and rebuilding and expanding.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2019 at 9:31 AM, Lethys said:

Sounds like all those boring, useless, random,  unfun, Theme Park mmos out there.

Exactly! It sounds like WoW man! How come every single MMO that releases, these people are crying about instanced raids? Almost all MMOs are WoW clones because these people can never change their mentality. The moment this becomes another WoW clone, I'm gone! To be honest, I am fed up with all these clones in the market!