Sign in to follow this  
Maserbeam90

Need help logging in.

I have spent all day trying to log in. Had to make this account to get on the forums. I purchased my pledge on a yahoo account, and it won't allow me to log in. Can't activate the account due to server error 500, and it refuses my login info. I understand the ticket may take time, but it has been ten hours and I want to make sure that yahoo isn't an invalid email to apply with. My aol account had an activation code sent, but my yahoo (the one I pledged on) only got a link that takes me to the homepage.

use your email address for your user name

use the email you bought the account with, no there is not a ban on any "big name" email accounts

support during alpha is only open M-F and close holidays

Thanks for the reply! Some error is preventing me from authorizing my account. Been waiting for a response from support, but thanks for informing me that they won't respond over the weekend.

On 11/22/2019 at 12:46 PM, Maserbeam90 said:

Thanks for the reply! Some error is preventing me from authorizing my account. Been waiting for a response from support, but thanks for informing me that they won't respond over the weekend.

did you ever get it sorted