Looking for people to potentially collaborate with

Eternal

So here is what we're going to do:

• We wait for the game to come out because Dual Universe still has a long way till release, not to mention that I think Alpha 3 is facing delays, so relax for now!
  • When the game comes out, we buy DACs, we grind for resources, and pool them all together to form the Corporation's Total Equity. We will evaluate how much each contributed to determine how much their Share is. We are gonna become the Co-founders, Co-owners, and Board Members of this Corporation given everyone is a Shareholder. We must have a Voting System among the Board that will determine what gets implemented or not.
  • This Private Company will have a fair distribution of Financial Stakes (according to a proper metric) and Shares. Before one becomes a member of the organization, they will sign a contract agreeing on what their entitlements on the company are. As a Private Organization, we want a proper Private structure that is fair and it can be done through proper Accounting! Would you put your own Equity to an Organization that can't do proper Accounting as a Private individual?

Here are the principles of this corporation:

• Building a good brand through quality-orientation based on modern design and innovation according to function and in-game's mechanics.
  • Good quality control process of projects.
  • Good organization and communication among the development team to achieve quality output.
  • This is a quality-oriented(or product-oriented) corporation, not production-oriented, not sales-oriented, not market-oriented. Our marketing strategy is nothing but based on that! This means we don't rush development and sacrifice quality!
  • By maintaining a good brand based on product-based quality, Shareholders are gonna be proud of their Stocks as well as the Stocks are gonna be valued more intrinsically because the company has good branding (after all, common stocks are based on intrinsic value, not market value).
  • We don't care about the total manpower of the organization if that organization cannot organize itself which results to poor performance. We'd rather have a small but well-coordinated team to achieve the Corporation's development goals.
  • Our end goal is to build a good company that is well-branded with products that are well-branded that Board Members(Investors) will be proud of owning Shares of that Company and Employees will be proud of their engagement.

About myself:

• Mechanically-inclined with basic Electrical
  • Works in the Aviation Industry
  • Good understanding of Aircraft Systems
  • Good Copywriting Skills in English and Chinese
  • Owns a Cintiq Pro 16 for Graphics Design which is useful for Digital Marketing
  • Have passion for Marketing
  • Understanding of Finance
  • Introduction to Programming (HTML, CSS, Javascript, Lua)

If you are interested, let me know.

This Corporation(as a quality-oriented one) will focus on one industry first. This is not a Conglomerate! One step at a time and work on what's achievable before even thinking of diversifying! If one wants to diversify, all they have to do is buy Stocks of another company themselves and their own investment is diversified.

Just for General Priciples : I stopped reading after the first line - misinformation is not good - there has been no indication of any real delay with A3 - just because the way they are bringing in PVP differs from peoples expectations does not mean its a delay. I would prefer  people stop putting out their opinion as if it is NQ  info. glad you said "I think" at least most dont.

Thank You 

23 hours ago, Grimmstone said:

Just for General Priciples : I stopped reading after the first line - misinformation is not good - there has been no indication of any real delay with A3 - just because the way they are bringing in PVP differs from peoples expectations does not mean its a delay. I would prefer  people stop putting out their opinion as if it is NQ  info. glad you said "I think" at least most dont.

I think it's going to be delayed most likely because we are still in Alpha 2.1 and that Winter Space Station Building Contest will span to January 13. They can't just change the build without affecting this contest. And Alpha 3 is supposed to include PVP Lite. Do you think they have the PVP done right now and do you think they can get it done in less than 2 months or so? Call this a speculation but I just stated my basis. No one knows if it's going to be delayed, we can only come up with our own probability, and base on how I see it, highly likely.

If you see 3 tiny Chinese girls (the baifumei type) and the task is to load 400 bags into a narrow-bodied aircraft like 737--1 girl is gonna throw the bags into the belt, 1 girl is gonna grab the bags from the belt and slide it to another girl who is stacking them on the baggage compartment where you have to kneel--are you crazy to think in the first place that they'll be able to do the job? It's common sense man and I have them!

I'm not making claims that this is an official information, I'm stating my common sense!

On 11/19/2019 at 8:50 AM, Anopheles said:

ships too pretty to shoot

Modern aesthetics, while at the same time, the design has to make sense technically and according to in-game mechanics.

An example is putting the cockpit/bridge on the aft of the fuselage/hull. It doesn't make any sense! Try looking "from" it and your line of sight is going to be far from the fore/nose which then again reduces your first-person visual line of sight of what you can see ahead as your vision of objects becomes less precise the greater the distance. Only sci-fi movies have such concepts like this! Look at almost all ships, fixed-wing aircrafts, rotarcrafts, to trains(which also have to be piloted) in real-life -- all of them have their controls close to the front where visual line of sight of the construct is best maintained.

Only on cargo and tanker type of ships have I seen the bridge back in the aft to minimize shaftline by placing the engine-room close to the propulsion. Also by stacking the accommodations and control bridge on top of the engine-room, it's easier to travel between them. With a configuration like this, you can maximize space as everything else in the front is space.

When you are designing something, it's good to think of function. It's also good to have quality control process on projects so our designs end up functional. The reason sci-fi movies come up with these bull sh*t designs is they have no technical experience -- they are visual artists that are working on concepts that they don't understand!

Really good points, I had a nice cruiser design that is practically done but i was missing something. you made me think about it again and it helped to find the solution. What is normally done on large ships is either a bridge in front or at the back on elevated placement but most people forget that with these bridges one cannot see what happens below the ship and thus half the ship is fully approachable without detection

• 1 month later...