TiTUQYD.png

Veteran owned and operated, politically incorrect and pro free speech, memelords extraordinaire, The Dark Star Imperium is a meritocratic empire. Meritocratic means is that if you put in the effort, you WILL advance in the ranks as we are a community built on teamwork. Strength that is defined by each member’s ability to work for the common goal as a group whilst also maintaining independence, autonomy, resourcefulness and honing their individual skill. Those who would take the time and effort to help others no matter the cause, that is what it is to be a part of a community / a family and not just some "Org". We specialize in faction PvP, engineering, and tech with all sections having countless veteran players across many similar games and Sci-Fi themed clans. However, we employ players of all playstyles such as Industrialists, Designers, Engineers, Merchants, Economists and even those who are more casual or love meta gaming. Our philosophy on all aspects is going above and beyond the competition by overwhelming levels. Strength not just in numbers, but in skill. Engineering feats not just in usefulness but with complexity. 

Since our arrival in Dual Universe we've strived to set the bar high in many aspects of the community. In doing so we've gained friends, made enemies and even achieved the emulation of those mimicking practices we've begun. We've faced skepticism, drama and even attacks on our community yet here we are despite it all proving our endurance and resolve. We always put our members and community first, we expect the best, and we give the best. Service guarantees citizenship!

DSI-Org-Page-Template-Final1.pngDSI-Org-Page-Template-Final2.pngDSI-Org-Page-Template-Final3.png

Please feel free to contact myself "Firestorm#2981" on Discord or check out any of the following links. Keep in mind if you do intend on joining our community we do require every new member to go through a one on one voice interview with one of our recruiters or community heads. Anyways have a good day and best of luck! 

Opportunity Awaits

gqLqkp0.png

Discord

Dual Universe: Org Page

Recruitment Questionnaire

Achievements & Awards

DU - Imperium Lore Wiki

On 9/27/2019 at 8:25 AM, DevisDevine said:

But do you offer safe spaces for your members? 

No safe space is complete without a blanket, crayons, coloring books, and stuffed animals.  ;)

Out of curiosity, why the new thread?

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2019 at 11:20 AM, DarkHorizon said:

No safe space is complete without a blanket, crayons, coloring books, and stuffed animals.  ;)

Out of curiosity, why the new thread?

I've always been the Media/Art guy and plus primarch isn't around anymore so Id rather post something myself and have it be more uniform and up to my standards "Thematically accurate for the RP/Lore and Artistic feel" of the Org.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/10/2020 at 10:15 AM, Scholar_Visari said:

Ah, yes, the empire that steals our propaganda posters... HAIL HELGHAN!!!

>Be me, a Helghast fan

>Finds an org in DU named  the Helghast

>Decides to play as a fictional faction, heck yes

>Stares at group with their own lore and background

>Accuse them of stealing propaganda posters when your org takes its entire being from a faction from another game

>mfw

Hello Everyone, just a reminder that DSI is openly recruiting for Beta. Anyone looking for an organization with a focus on teamwotk, competative PvP, Unique Design, Industry and more then shoot me a message on Discord or join our server via the link above! 

• 2 weeks later...

DSI is a great org to join that works together. DSI helps it's members when ever possible when I first join the game I couldn't build a ship nor know how to play the game. DSI didn't just help me build one they gave me money to buy parts for it and explained how then show me how to fly it and more.