[IMPORTANT] New Discord Bot!

NQ-Nyzaltar

Hi everyone! 

We are going to deploy a brand new Authentication Bot - developed entirely by Novaquark - on Discord in the coming weeks to simplify the life to new backers in the Community, as well as facilitating the work of the Discord volunteer Discord Moderators. The news is important for both new comers and veteran community members, as authentication to NDA Discord sections will change drastically! 

You can find the complete news here.

Don't hesitate to give your feedback in this forum thread, below this forum post!

All feedback is welcome! :)

Best Regards,

The Novaquark Team.

If anyone is writing bots or services for their own discords/websites/applications, you can use this API to check whether a user has NDA access or not: 

https://api.dual.sh/verifyauth/167790688161890304

Simply supply someones discord ID as the last field of the URL. 

This doesn't use a database, rather it references discord directly, so it works seamlessly with this new bot :) 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Annabella
On 9/25/2019 at 8:35 AM, hdparm said:

After clicking "Authorize":
"Something went wrong with your account. Please retry in a few minutes. "

On 9/25/2019 at 8:51 AM, yamamushi said:

Log out and log back in then try it 

On 9/25/2019 at 9:29 AM, SoCalExile said:

Getting the same issue and re-logging doesn't fix it.

I had the same issue, ☹️ I tired again and again and again, on several different day............. complete nightmare ? and then finally when I gave up all hope logged into the support page and submitted a ticket, tried 3 more times it finally worked ?

So what I found is that you have to keep trying it. Log completely out of everything DU, forums, support page, community page EVERYTHING

clear all the DU cookies (try something like CCleaner, if you are clueless like me to get rid of the du cookies or Firefox set on strict and close Firefox competely)

and keep doing that log in, link, and log out clear cookies process over and over again