N/A

WilburKit

• 2 months later...

I am going to assume that this is to make an in game radio station?  If so, well the problem with this is that it might become a liability for the studio because of copy right. Music labels would sue the crap out. U.S copy right laws are very strict and it isn't unheard of people in Europe getting sued in Virginia and the plaintiff just asking for a default judgement on the defendant. Just go through the Torrent Freak articles on the hundreds of cases of copy right owners going straight to litigation.

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2020 at 10:25 AM, WilburKit said:

oh ok. damn that's annoying 

Yea it is annoying and I apologize, but I forgot to add, don't take my word for it. If you go to Torrent Freak (use google) the articles they post there isn't all about pirating. There are stories that are put up there like Emu Paradise no longer hosting roms because Nintendo sued them, public radio stations were sued because they played a song, and people's Youtube accounts shut down over perceived similarities to copy righted products. I learned a bit of how bad litigation can get if you are taken to court and the costs will easily bankrupt entities that are smaller then a large multi national conglomerate like W.B studios or Disney.