Greetings!

Tygra_Khan

HI, new to Dual Universe, so, a bit lost and this is all a bit overwhelming.  I love Minecraft, No Man's Sky, and have played around in Empyrium Galactic Survival, and way too much Elite Dangerous, so, this game seems like a natural evolution.  Some of those games, I missed the early stages of development, so, to catch this so early is sorta cool.  

Not sure how I want to play DU yet, the industry stuff sounded interesting, so, I might try my hand at that, or mining or exploring, I just started today, so, still getting my DU space legs.  (i.e. still looking at the "This Side Up" labels.)

Anyway, I am likely going to look for a player group to join, I noticed a lot of them.  I am more a PvE type of person, but I am willing to lend a hand once I learn the ropes.  Once I figure things out, I will want to learn Lua, because that sounds interesting to be able to code these creations.   I've done similar stuff in Second Life with Mono, but that game had to many limitations to get things to do what I wanted.  I did build a cool 'auto-docking' platform, so, there was that.   It detected when you got close, activated landing lights, opened the bay doors, then, after you landed, turned on the internal lighting, closed the bay doors, and deactivated the security system and lowered the lift to the upper levels.   So, I am really interested in what I can do here.    So, once I learn Lua, and this game's variant of it, I am hoping to be of value to a group.

Anyway, I guess that's enough for now to get started, so, Hello Dual Universe!