I can't login and I can't talk to anyone about it, because I am not part of the NDA channel

hwshadow

FIrst, is it discord you are unable to log into? If you are able to log into discord, did you use the command ~forumauth in the newcomers discord channel? That should start a DM with the DU bot that tells you exactly how to get authorized. Hope that helps! 

Guest Annabella

Yea need more info

If you can't log into discord... no one here can help you with that because discord is a completely separate app/platform (just like twitter or Facebook)

You can join DU's discord server without forum authorization, you just won't see the NDA channels, but you can message a discord mod (DO NOT MESSAGE NQ STAFF THOUGH DISCORD!!!!!!!!!!) click little green discord + thingy in the bottom left of the discord client to add a server and type/paste link in or join though web page with this (fingers crossed it works) https://dualuniverse.chat/

If you can't log into the game client: make sure the game is up Server Status  also make sure you are using your user name and password, not your email address and the forums and discord aren't going to be able to help you with that, you have to go to the support page https://support.dualthegame.com/hc/en-us or email them, if you forgot your password go to https://community.dualthegame.com/accounts/login/ or the link on the game log in page should work too, but you log into the forums sooo....

Apparently you can log into the forums, cause you posted here....

You won't be able to see the NDA part of the forums till you buy current access to the game

If you would READ my directions you would understand you are supposed to say Hi here, to introduce your self as a human being and not a bot "This is the introduce yourself to Dual Universe forum page. "Your forum account needs moderator approval, post an introduction message in the Arkship Pub subforum so everyone knows you're a real person."

I am on discord. No problems there.  Couldn't log into the Dual Universe client, and don't have access to the #nda channel so can't say much more. 

This is me saying hi.  I did read your directions, I assume this step is to verify I am not a robot. 
"

I can't login and I can't talk to anyone about it, because I am not part of the NDA channel

"
^ robots don't post this :)

When I asked for further clarification in discord, I was told I had to be in the NDA channel to speak any further, so I am not sure if this is a transient connectivity issue, or something that occurs normally.  Again I was reminded I am under NDA and have to be part of that channel to explore what is happening.  ( i have bought access to the game )

Hopefully I didn't come off as short, just was really excited to give this a try, came highly recommended by may people.  Just immediately hit a wall, compounded by the NDA.

Guest Annabella
1 hour ago, hwshadow said:

don't have access to the #nda channel so can't say much more. 

if you are referring to the forums, and have bought access you NEED to submit a support ticket.