Cannot buy any Supporter Pack now and join Game

Bembel

Hello,

i wanted to buy the Supporter Pack of 60 Euro, but if i click to Checkout  nothing happens. Already tried different Supporter Packs and Internet Browsers and also no success…
Is it not possible in the moment to buy and join the game ? When will it be possible again ?

Thank you in advance and see you in game :-D

Now saying "its weekend- surely they will fix this monday" just doesnt go down well considering they would fully be aware that people want to buy the game, testing open or not. They have 24/7 tech support, brand new offices, an alpha testing phase that is very regular, a ton of backer money and yet i cant buy the game that there trying to tell me to have faith in and pledge . Is the issue that Bembal and myself having a one in a billion chance of having this bug?cause no one else seems to have this issue. Scour the internet for this exact issue, only one that comes up is back in 2018 when packs changed over. 

Everything you mentioned has nothing to do with the pledges or why it's not working. 

The only thing I can tell you is: it's Weekend here in the EU, they will look into this on monday and all you can do is having that support ticket. 

DU doesn’t have 24/7 tech support, nor should they imho.  It’s a small dev company, having such expectations is pretty crazy imho.

Even the major AAA studios sometimes have crazy wait times when it comes to tech support.  I’ve waited weeks for star citizen support before.

Guest Annabella
On 9/7/2019 at 8:17 PM, CorneliusV said:

Now saying "its weekend- surely they will fix this monday" just doesnt go down well considering they would fully be aware that people want to buy the game, testing open or not.

Hum, that is like saying people want to buy groceries, so why isn't the grocery store open 24/7 (in most parts of the world it's not even open 50% of the time)

a ton of backer money 

Hum TON? think again, they have been in dev for a long time now, and they have had to pay all the bills any normal household would, such as water, electric, sewer, trash, taxes, rent and such along with wages, employee insurance, employee benefits, licensing fees and taxes, registrations fees and taxes, lawyers, bank fees, credit card fees, not to mention server cost and programming fees (do you really think Microsoft said oh here have all these operating systems free?!?!) and I could go on for another 20 pages of all the shit they have to pay just to blow their noses! and that total you see, is a GRAND TOTAL not a monthly deposit, it's the total since inception years ago!

They have 24/7 tech support

yea right... try like one guy... maybe

brand new offices,

HUM WRONG, like rented space they have had to pay though the nose to build out to their specifications while jumping though all the hoops and bureaucratic red tape of the local, state, and country level government.

alpha testing phase that is very regular

wrong again, if you even looked at the server status page, you would see that it's not regular, it's changes month to month, sometimes day to day

, sometimes a planned session gets canceled a few hours in, it's always changing and even if the server is up there is no guarantee that you can log in or that it will work.

Scour the internet 

I seriously doubt you looked for more than 10 seconds because you have spend 0 time looking into anything you spouted off about.