Refund - no answer from support

TACOTUESDAY

I have put a support ticket (#12682) in and I have posted on your facebook wall. Can I please have a refund? It's been 5 days now with zero replies etc...
We had a large house expense that was unexpected and sudden. I'll be glad to re-pledge once the game fully releases.

Thank you

Forget it, might as well just keep the game I suppose. Still sucks that support couldn't reply (even if on holiday) that's the cost of running a business. But consider this devs: if your going to be "out of the office" you might want to inform those in need of support that your not going to respond in a timely manner in the future.

Dear Tacotuesday,

We interrupted the test sessions for two weeks because a big part of the team was "out of office" and it was communicated in a newsletter beforehand.

So as the service was temporarily interrupted and communicated to the backers, it was unlikely that there would be people in urgent need of support.

Now you asked on the forum during a Saturday why you hadn't have a reply yet by the Customer Support. You get an answer the following day, on a Sunday

As an indie studio, with our budget and infrastructure, we believe we are trying our best to keep our community informed and follow up any issue that could arise.

We agree that we could always improve and as the game will develop, the team will too.

Now you will have a reply from our customer support, even if it feels too long by your standards despite these circumstances.

Best Regards,

Nyzaltar.

59 minutes ago, NQ-Nyzaltar said:

Now you asked on the forum during a Saturday why you hadn't have a reply yet by the Customer Support. You get an answer the following day, on a Sunday.

It took 9 days to reply to my support ticket.... fyi (thx gary)

• 5 months later...

I also am wanting a refund 4 months no reply from any support teams on both facebook emails and from kickstarter messages, I am trying here now as a last resort Novaquark please reply you are now 2 years behind on all kick starter goals and i now want a refund 

• 6 months later...

Hi do they refund? The  game  for me is totally unplayable so much stuttering I cannot even complete the tutorial? I can’t even move the character  with all the freeze frames and stutters like no other game I thought SC was bad omg this is ridiculous compared to that game 

my specs

i5 4690

RX 580 4gb

32 gb ram

samsung evo nvme m.2

If anyone knows any workaround or fixes please let me know

On 9/9/2020 at 5:21 PM, McKie said:

I'm at day 13   .  9 working days.  There response was that it may take awhile.  To me that is unacceptable.   "Take awhile"  leaves to much unknown.    

Did you hear back from support yet?  2 weeks here and still waiting. I am going to the bank tomorrow to speak to somebody.

On 8/17/2019 at 10:18 AM, TACOTUESDAY said:

I have put a support ticket (#12682) in and I have posted on your facebook wall. Can I please have a refund? It's been 5 days now with zero replies etc...
We had a large house expense that was unexpected and sudden. I'll be glad to re-pledge once the game fully releases.

Thank you

So... You want some player to offer you a refund? 

Because for NQ to do it is via ticket. 

They have been overwhelmed by tickets (as expected) and will take a while to respond. 

9 hours ago, McKie said:

No I haven't . it has been sense the 28th Aug and still no refund .  I'm going to bank tomorrow to take care of this.  

Just got back from my bank.  I cancelled my creditcard and did a charge back.   I told my bank exactly what happened, and they agreed, any company taking money for a product, should have the ability to reply within 14 days, even if to say they need more time.  They agreed I should charge back so I did.

I wish these devs well, and I can admit I should of done more research before buying, but the broken tutorial in game and the incorrect system specs on sale page was too much for me to accept.   The game is uninstalled and my bank will have my money returned in 3 to 7 days.  I suggest you do the same.

Hey folks,

the postings above are a good example why necroposting on old threads is not allowed on these forums. Someone digs up a long dead thread and the next person thinks it's a current issue ;)

So as a friendly reminder:

(III) Following actions are prohibited:

• Necroposting on old threads (unpinned threads in which the last reply is older than 2 months).

I'm going to lock this thread since it has been revived from the dead two times now.

Mellow greetings

Mondlicht