Game access now

SCYION

One more server means twice more money for hardware rent/purchase plus twice more efforts for supporting both servers online. 

What you get - split community and longer feedback from testings. Adding one more sever before a release doesn't give NQ benefits.

5 hours ago, Lethys said:

For what reason?

There is an alpha server rn - and on patchday they want and need that data of hundreds of ppl. Doesn't make much sense to split that up imho

Alpha server that is not on all the time,  but you're right. Just an idea, Alpha Server let members access when they have time off work, Test server to show what coming up.., but I see money is limited,  aye then :) 

2 hours ago, Nanoman said:

All you have to do is ask why it would be better, and watch that bubble pop.

F.Y.I. the alpha server IS the patch test server. There is no live/production server.

We all want 24/7 access, but the game simply isn't ready for that yet.

thank you for the reply,  yes i know it a test server,  just an ideas, Thank you for the info

3 hours ago, Miamato said:

One more server means twice more money for hardware rent/purchase plus twice more efforts for supporting both servers online. 

What you get - split community and longer feedback from testings. Adding one more sever before a release doesn't give NQ benefits.

Yes you are right, it's Limited, Thank you for your reply.