--------<| Pantheon Jumpworks |>--------

"Ascending the Limits"

imageedit-11-7448104541.gif

~ Our Mission ~

Pantheon Jumpworks (PJW) is an International Service & Manufacturing Corporation that is comprised of several overarching branches and smaller divisions working for the umbrella that is the Pantheon Jumpworks brand.

Pantheon will provide any services or goods that a client might need, as well as provide steady jobs to our members to ensure we all prosper and flourish.

- Fratrum ducit ad proficiendum -

"Brotherhood leads to progress"

We work to ease the burden on our clients by offering any service from mining, construct building, construct design, transport (passenger and cargo), bounty hunting, bulk product shipment (ships, buildings, stations, materials, fuel, and elements), and more.

We are open to contracts with any organization, so if you are looking for a manufacturer to buy goods from, consider Pantheon and reach out to us using the contact methods below.

We are also accepting applications from citizens of all nations and career fields. Join Pantheon and be a part of a growing company with a bright future where your opinion matters and your new career is waiting.

~ Contact Us ~

There are several ways to contact us regarding membership, business agreements, partnerships, etc. The main methods are listed below, but we are most active on Discord.

[ DISCORD ]

[ PORTAL PAGE ]

[ TWITTER ]

~ Member Organizations ~

Astrum Emprie Logo

Diadact Development Group Logo

Delta Force Logo

Galactic Fleet Systems Logo

Golden Oak Industries Logo

Me'sen Gotabor Logo

New Roma Logo 

We have empty seats in need of some nice Novean cheeks!

There's almost no reason not to at least look into a position, ask around, get to know us.

DM me thru Discord for any questions and thoughts. ?

If you're looking for an organization with a corporatist state structure, Pantheon Jumpworks is currently the second biggest corporatist state that has English as official language and has the best structure for a corporatist state out there. Sign up now!

I have been with Meridian and now Pantheon Jumpworks for over a year now and I can guarantee you that it's one of the best organizations you can join in  Dual Universe with a welcoming and open community, Pantheon Jumpworks ascending the limits.

Hello im the founder of Meridian Jumpworks which is now known as Pantheon Jumpworks after merging with the Aeonian Federation tho i never intended to merge with another organization to such a degree i now see that it was one of the best decisions i could have ever made and together we have formed a great community that enjoys comrodery and boundless creativity and progress always interacting and making strides towards a set of common goals that we will undoubtedly achieve

so in closing stop by and check us out we are friendly and always willing to have a few laughs or lend a hand

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Aegis.gif

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/MFQ8stV

"Do you want to enjoy the facets of PVP combat without having to worry about the monotony of farming resources, manufacturing items, or crafting ships?"

Join the Pantheon Jumpworks family and enroll in our Aegis Branch.

We can provide you the corporate backbone necessary to be a "full-time" PVP'er, utilize connections necessary to fulfill paid contracts and commissions indefinitely, and remain free of the political mire of DU. Our Aegis Branch is led by a group of very knowledgeable PVP veterans, is seamlessly integrated into our corporate structure, and pays completed contracts very well.

Feel free to drop by our Discord for more information.