Game access

_fookr

6 hours ago, _fookr said:

Hi everyone I am new here so one noob question, does 60$ pack grant me lifetime game access ?
Thank You.

no, you get what you pay for and that is (as stated there)

x1 Alpha Access (now)

plus other goodies.

so you don't have lifetime access because DU is a subscription model which comes with a $/month sub

I bought the Silver $120 package to be able to play the Alpha 2 test session today. I live in the USA in North Carolina on the East Coast time zone. I saw the test session is supposed to be from UTC 14:00 until UTC 22:00 today. I just tried to actually start the game and I get a message " Not authorized to connect to" .  I have the  game all downloaded and it says my game is up to date. Does the test period not start until 10am USA East Coast time please? Or am I getting a bug error? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

On 7/18/2019 at 3:09 PM, Journey Lifetime said:

I bought the Silver $120 package to be able to play the Alpha 2 test session today. I live in the USA in North Carolina on the East Coast time zone. I saw the test session is supposed to be from UTC 14:00 until UTC 22:00 today. I just tried to actually start the game and I get a message " Not authorized to connect to" .  I have the  game all downloaded and it says my game is up to date. Does the test period not start until 10am USA East Coast time please? Or am I getting a bug error? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

So i was able to log in when server was up but as soon as they went down i got the same message. So i am going to take guess that they where down when you tried to connect.