Broccoli32

Game pack says $60 and is really $70

1 hour ago, Broccoli32 said:

The price shows as $60USD but when I go to checkout it shows up as euros which is ten USD more than advertised, am I doing something wrong here?  

I've seen this bug from time to time but I don't know what causes it, sometimes getting on a vpn fixes it, sometimes using a proxy fixes it, sometimes using a different browser fixes it. 

I'd try edge browser first or disable your ad blockers or something along those lines.

I know it's only $10, but 10 bucks is 10 bucks (even if it's me saying it)

36 minutes ago, yamamushi said:

I've seen this bug from time to time but I don't know what causes it, sometimes getting on a vpn fixes it, sometimes using a proxy fixes it, sometimes using a different browser fixes it. 

I'd try edge browser first or disable your ad blockers or something along those lines.

I know it's only $10, but 10 bucks is 10 bucks (even if it's me saying it)

Oh well, I jumped the gun and paid the extra $10. Hopefully they'll be able to refund the $10. Thanks 

40 minutes ago, Broccoli32 said:

Oh well, I jumped the gun and paid the extra $10. Hopefully they'll be able to refund the $10. Thanks 

Don't count on it, the additional cost is more likely not even ending up with NQ. Also, as you pay, you agree with the cost, asking for the $10 back would be kind of weird..