Active Gamer in Search of a Organization

Hello Everyone, 

My name is Davis and I am in search of an active organization to join. I myself come from a heavy role-play background and have lead various "factions" within this niche realm of gaming. I was originally going to start my own organization here with friends, but unfortunately a lot of them are skeptical that NQ can achieve what they claim they will achieve and have decided not to commit to the game. I however am a firm believer this game is going to be everything I've ever wanted and would like to play with people who also are huge fans of this game!

Like a resume I'll list a few things below that I think make me attractive as a prospect for an existing organization;

• I understand and believe in abiding by a hierarchy in order to achieve goals. 
  • I have strong communication skills and understand the importance of diplomacy. 
  • I am adult with a job, and therefore have a at least 12-15 hours a week to sink into gaming. 
  • I have 4 years experience in a leadership position which involved a faction of 35+ real people. 
  • I understand the importance of resource management and allocation, and that games like this requires a team effort, not a selfish approach. 

As a side note, I'm not particularly interested in joining the massive organizations that exist. I'm looking for a small to medium sized group, that way I can contribute more actively to the growth of said organization. 

Not much else to add, I look forward to any future conversations we may have! 

Discord Tag - Davis#3285

Best Regards, 

Davis 

I'd love to have you with the United Earth Space Corps. I only have a few members for DU at the moment, but I'm definitely looking to expand to 30 or more over time. I definitely have more of a, every member counts type of mentality, instead of just trying to get as many people as possible. I've played a ton of Space Engineers and I'm a very experienced ship designer. The UESC has existed for over 4 years now and has always brought high caliber members from military, to architects, to programmers. It would be a real honor to have you on the team.

https://discord.gg/ByrSx3

15 hours ago, Abatos said:

I'd love to have you with the United Earth Space Corps. I only have a few members for DU at the moment, but I'm definitely looking to expand to 30 or more over time. I definitely have more of a, every member counts type of mentality, instead of just trying to get as many people as possible. I've played a ton of Space Engineers and I'm a very experienced ship designer. The UESC has existed for over 4 years now and has always brought high caliber members from military, to architects, to programmers. It would be a real honor to have you on the team.

https://discord.gg/ByrSx3

I appreciate the reply Abatos, if could please send me a discord link again (the one in your reply expired) I would be happy to discuss further!

Just now, Davis said:

I appreciate the reply Abatos, if could please send me a discord link again (the one in your reply expired) I would be happy to discuss further!

https://discord.gg/9bvBQJ