Industry Mechanics and other ideas

HasName

voting  

3 members have voted

1. 1. do you like this idea?

An other company, called Cofee Stain, is making a game called Satisfactory.That game has INCREDIBLE industry and factory mechanics.So, I would appreciate it if you contacted Cofee Stain and asked them to help you with the factory mechanics of the game.If these 2 games get cobined, a super good game will be created that will make fortnite look like sh*t.Also, don't add in-game purchases for stuff, because then it will be like Clash Of Clans, where you pay a ton of money ($23K)to max level up and get all items free.Add in-game purchases only for buying skins and accessories like Fortnite.That's it.Oh, and add a tutorial that explains everything about the game like how to link objects, how to make a spaceship, etc.

Tutorials will be when the game is finished, it is really pointless now for devs to waste time and release anything, there are video tutorials that you watch and get familiar with basics, including how to build ships, how to connect elements and use LUA etc. Check their official youtube channel.

You can't really combine 2 different games and from what we were shown then industry in DU is similar to satisfactory just obviously simplified, satisfactory is all about industry while in DU industry is very small part of all game mechanics that are available to players.

of course i meant to add tutorials on the final game, just some more factory mechanics wouldn't be bad, and last, there is no tutorial on yt on how to make a SPACE ship that goes to OTHER planets.If there is,link it

Tutorial if you want to see @zisiwgamer912:

As i can see DU industry unit will look the same as Satisfactory but you wont see product/matterial railchain connect each part though. And right now it look the same with my expect for what it should be 2 year ago.

OH dont worry the dev said with subscription the need for lootbox or buying ingame stuff (only cosmic plan to sell in game and you maybe can get free stuff ) is no longer there so you can say it pretty safe against P2W.