How to Download Client for Alpha 2 ?

Iudicatum

Today is alpha 1 three hour test for alpha 2 candidate and not alpha 2.

Alpha 2 will be available to contributors on July 11, you should receive email about it when date comes closer, just be patient :)

On 7/4/2019 at 3:43 AM, spaceforger said:

Today is alpha 1 three hour test for alpha 2 candidate and not alpha 2.

Alpha 2 will be available to contributors on July 11, you should receive email about it when date comes closer, just be patient :)

Does the client become available to download before the 8 hour testing period on July 11th? My concern is that my download speeds are poor and I don't really want to spend most of the 8 hour demo time downloading the game.  If the client is only available once the demo begins, it might be nice to know that in advance so maybe I could go somewhere with better connection to download it.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, ForsakenFortune said:

Does the client become available to download before the 8 hour testing period on July 11th? My concern is that my download speeds are poor and I don't really want to spend most of the 8 hour demo time downloading the game.  If the client is only available once the demo begins, it might be nice to know that in advance so maybe I could go somewhere with better connection to download it.

Thanks!

tomorrow afternoon you should be able to have access to NDA section of forum and discord and probably download also will be available at that time, but yes, it should be possible to download before alpha 2 starts :)

2 minutes ago, spaceforger said:

tomorrow afternoon you should be able to have access to NDA section of forum and discord and probably download also will be available at that time, but yes, it should be possible to download before alpha 2 starts :)

Okay! Thank so much!