Price drop On July 11th? Current price in Canadian $? Prince in Canadian $ After July 11?

Deravi

Just that, I am dying to buy the game, I've been assuming the price would go down in Alpha 2, but does it stay 60 pounds? And do I use the common conversion ratio for that? If there's no drop is there any point in waiting till after July 11?

Also I realize its just weekend play even likely after July 11 but is there creative mode in that time? I wanna work on some ideas but do I need to mine and harvest to play with possible blueprints?

No creative mode for now, maybe in one of expansions (I hope not) as I want to interact with players who are building and doing stuff and not watch constructs spawning everywhere from nothing. Creative mode in Dual Universe is inside safe zone and IMO that is more than enough.

Also I have never ever seen price drops during alpha/beta, usually they become more expensive - just compare prices at kickstarter and now - early backers took higher risk and got more for their money, why would you even think about that as it would effectively screw every single person who pledged before and spent more for same rewards for trusting in project? Usually these pledges as we have now will stay up to live release, so just wait for free trial period that will come with it and try it for free.

The prices won't be dropping. The cheaper packs allow you in at later phases so there isn't a point to ever drop them. Conversion ratios arent the best, but nothing stops you fron using a vpn to get the usd rate as opposed to the euro one.

I can see a new pack added closer to Beta which more or less open up beta. May be a $20-$30 pack with 1 DAC. Beta will also see people come in using beta keys as given out on the current packs. 

I'd agree it is unlikely the price for current packs will change.