Chrystoph, Reporting!

The uniform and the man didn't seem to go together, the first being new and the second looking well used. A Signal Inc shoulder crest looked even newer than the uniform.

Straightening to the sort of relaxed attention only possible from being a Mustang, the whiskey smooth baritone came out mellow but precise.

"Chrystoph, reporting for duty as ordered."

In just the right place age-wise to ride both the table top gaming and the desktop computer evolutions, I have been a gamer most of my life, and am fresh from EVE. I have been space crazy forever, cutting my teeth on Star Trek: TOS and Space 1999 as a youngster.

I am coming to DU because many of my wing-mates are moving here from other venues, and it is my hope to find additional friends here.

Wanderlust has always been part of my character, both in meatspace and in my gaming, and finding interesting out of the way things is one of my favorite activities. I was bitten hard by the Exploration bug in Elite: Dangerous, including being a member of the original Distant Worlds Expedition 3302. Here is a photo album of some of my finds: https://imgur.com/a/kkuae

I am hoping to be a designer as well, as I have often found that to be at least as amusing as actual use of my designs. I made vehicles in the old Car Wars tabletop, mechs in Battletech (both the tabletop and early Mechwarrior series) and ships in several games including Traveler, Elite: Dangerous and EVE.