More Than 1000 Orgs Have 1 Member - Stats Breakdown

Belispeak

2 minutes ago, DarkHorizon said:

8 members. :c

I wonder how many handfuls are just placeholders waiting for the game to come out before inviting all their friends in from other games.

You're in the top 13% of organisations, congrats!

I'd say a good portion are dead and long forgotten, a lot are going back to 2016-17

I currently have Three members in mine. Which Org is yours?

Just now, Belispeak said:

How so?

Deadzones. I can have an alt create an org with only me in it.  That alt rarely logs on, just for skills. If you have assets you want to protect (or enemy territory?) And you want to lock for everyone else via rdms then such orgs come in handy

47 minutes ago, DarkHorizon said:

I won't link to it since the ampersand symbol borked things right now, but just search Eyes & Ears - Search And Rescue and you should find it.

What a great initiative I've checked out your website too! You say you have helped people already in alpha?

I wouldn't want to be an active member but maybe you can build an outpost near us and you can help our guys who get lost, for a cost of course!

21 minutes ago, Lethys said:

Deadzones. I can have an alt create an org with only me in it.  That alt rarely logs on, just for skills. If you have assets you want to protect (or enemy territory?) And you want to lock for everyone else via rdms then such orgs come in handy

something I never considered, alts A.K.A Swiss bank accounts for your assets. I am learning so many things, this being my first MMO

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea of using an alt account as an org bank account.

Been looking for an excuse to make an alt and call him Actimed (or do you think we can name pets? lol)