What have I missed?

Kozers

Hey everyone, 

I backed this game off of Kickstarter ages ago and according to my profile I made a post here back in 2016. My life is calming down so I decided to check back in and am downloading the game currently for whenever the next test is. I do have a question, I see via Kickstarter that my pledge seems to have had some physical items that it says should have been mailed out back in December. I only just added my address, what is going to happen with this? 

Also what exactly is the game like. I am excited to test it, and reading some threads here have made me look forward to doing so. Thanks for any feedback or help. Sorry if this isn't the right place. 

Edit: I suppose another question I have, is why my Kickstarter rewards list is different stuff than when I look at the reward tier on the Kickstarter page. 

1 hour ago, Kozers said:

Also what exactly is the game like. I am excited to test it, and reading some threads here have made me look forward to doing so. Thanks for any feedback or help. Sorry if this isn't the right place

Since this is not the nda forum, we cannot tell you what the game is like in here other than it is a ton of fun. If you post this in the nda part of the forum (blue) we can answer you fully