Dynamic Core Griefing prevention measures

Apillion

So after my very first play test 16/05 I have experienced and  seen a few people complain about constructs that are intentional/accidentally parked inside a static core sphere of influence.

Might i suggest the ability to move a construct that is not owned by yourself if it is inside a dynamic cores influence area. 

Note: This is obviously only relevant while there is no PVP, or perhaps there my be reasons why you don't want to destroy a ship that is parked  inside your land. Who knows.

On 5/21/2019 at 2:54 AM, Apillion said:

So after my very first play test 16/05 I have experienced and  seen a few people complain about constructs that are intentional/accidentally parked inside a static core sphere of influence.

Might i suggest the ability to move a construct that is not owned by yourself if it is inside a dynamic cores influence area. 

Note: This is obviously only relevant while there is no PVP, or perhaps there my be reasons why you don't want to destroy a ship that is parked  inside your land. Who knows.

THis is VERY important!!! Every MMO needs the ability for the "landowner" to eject other players property/objects left unattended or griefing and chaos will ensue.

I can think of 10 examples that became serious issues on other games.

Example: In ARK where some people would surround other people's house with water pipe preventing them from entering or leaving the structure. There are many other examples I will not bore people with. the only fix the devs could implement was to make the pipe non collidable and it sorely detracted from the emersion.

On 5/28/2019 at 8:00 AM, Vendar said:

THis is VERY important!!! Every MMO needs the ability for the "landowner" to eject other players property/objects left unattended or griefing and chaos will ensue.

I can think of 10 examples that became serious issues on other games.

Example: In ARK where some people would surround other people's house with water pipe preventing them from entering or leaving the structure. There are many other examples I will not bore people with. the only fix the devs could implement was to make the pipe non collidable and it sorely detracted from the emersion.

That example isn't really relevant but having some way to temporarily move constructs off other grids may be a good idea. In the long run of course it won't matter as you should eventually be able to hack or destroy the craft.