The Eden Republic (Revised Again)

The purpose of of the Eden Republic is to give a safe haven for people seeking a prosperous democracy with a large availibility of jobs. We need everyone who is interested to help with the current project and hopefully get off Alioth and to a different system on the full release or later. I am currently accepting applications, and don't be put off by the sound of what the Eden Republic requires at the moment. When I say we need everyone I mean it. Including those who may not be the best at gathering materials or building. I'll accept anyone who seems like they're willing to do everything they can to help the EDR. You do NOT have to be a backer of the game to join. You only need a strong intrest in this organization and be willing to help in any way possible when you can become a backer. I’ll be checking applications daily as to not miss anyone. I’ll hopefully see you soon. 

5DE4ED11-1BCE-47A1-A456-6FCA3BCE3BED.jpeg

47F2AD56-9FE6-4426-AE9D-D8674D79C687.jpeg

Hi Seth !

Are you starting this Eden Republic from scratch, or do you already have members ?

Does this organisation have a purpose or a guideline (other than being a democracy) ? You are speaking of a project... Or do you intend to apply the democratic concept to the max, and wait for the members to vote those ?

By the way, nice work on the design of the logos, especially the second on. 

I've been trying to get people to join since my org's founding in late September. Currently, I have just recruited my brother who will be joining us shortly on the community page. The info on the project can be found here if you were wondering for more detail. The Democracy thing will be slowly starting to come into swing once we get enough members to start voting on things. We currently only have one active member if you don't count me, and three representatives of other nations. Also, thanks for the complement. I've gone through way to many designs on the first one. xd

Thanks for the detail !

That's an interesting project, and I believed it could work if enough people are willing to join you.

As I already have plans on my own, I will not join you directly, but I will keep in touch : our two groups may help each others from time to time.

Ok. I look forward to working with you in the future. If you wish, you can join our discord, the link is on the home page of our website and I’ll give you the foreign representative role. I’ll also put your org as a partner on the website and list it in our description.

• 8 months later...