Another drop in this freaking huge universe

Yuu

Hi guys / ladies / whatever you identify yourself ! This is Yuu (short of Yuuyake) speaking ! 

I'm one of those french guy. You know : good food, good wine, bad service...

Just to say that I'm not an native English speaker, but I will try my best to avoid people reaping off their eyes. 

I'm a gamer (what a f*****g surprise !), but I mostly play strategic games (currently a Stellaris addicted), and RPG from time to time.

Other than that, I like Sci-fi, manga (not so much on anime), board games, rock/metal...

I have a dark sense of humour (Desproges style), but will try to keep it casual in the forum. Wouldn't want to pay for your therapy...

I plan to join the Alpha2 with a little group of friends, and I'm eager to try the game mechanisms, the voxels building most of all !

I intend to be active ingame and in the forum, but not to join a big organisation. At least not at the beginning.

See you soon on the Arc

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome here YuuYake!!!

I have been on a small vacation and already had the privilege to meet you on the forum in some posts. Welcome to DU!!!!!

I do hope you find what you are looking for, and I see you don't want to join a big Org, how about a smaller one?

Greetz Aaron

Hi Aaron, thank you and welcome back !

I'm the first of my group to be active in the forum, the others will join it once Alpha 2 begin.

We are discussing the details of our ingame orientation before presenting ourselves to the community. *No spoilers !*

But I was planning to talk to them about INA this weekend...