STADIA

ReiosV1

DU non e' un gioco che richiede solo una buona scheda grafica , e' nel futuro non migliorera di tanto a parer mio . E' un universo in voxel , vuol dire un enorme richiesta di CPU ed altro , giocando in streaming con STADIA , apri le porte ad un enorme vastita di giocatori che possono accedere al gioco senza un PC performante .

Google Traslate sorry XD .

DU is not a game that requires only a good graphics card, it will not improve in the future in my opinion. It's a universe in voxel, it means a huge demand for CPUs and more, playing in streaming with STADIA, you open the doors to a huge vastness of players that can access the game without a performing PC.

Best to focus on developing the game now as promised in the kickstsarter campaign. I rly see no need nor argument to change that for the near future (at least 5 years). 

But way later, after everything is in place and working - why not.

But then again, by then we all will have 16+ cores and more, so there's no more need for that....

Don't rly see the point in doing this tbh. No to feature creep and better develop what was intended in the first place 

Stadia for now is mostly vaporware to be honest. They threw around a lot of fancy words and specs but nothing substantial, no commitments time wise and more importantly, not a single clue on cost.

Probably more suitable and cheaper option with a far greater chance of being usable in a wide range of situations is getting a Shadow PC. And the specs for a shadow PC more than cover what you need for DU.

17 hours ago, Reioss said:

DU is not a game that requires only a good graphics card, it will not improve in the future in my opinion. It's a universe in voxel, it means a huge demand for CPUs and more, playing in streaming with STADIA, you open the doors to a huge vastness of players that can access the game without a performing PC.

I believe it's a bit risky to rely on game streaming service that was just announced, as currently similar services don't seem to be really popular. Anyway it's better to finish a solid client for one platform first and polish it, only then extend to third party services or less perspective platforms.