Pledge + NDA ?!

Kirth Gersen

I was about to buy the 120€ pledge to get in the alpha access but then a friend told me there is also a NDA to agree to access the game.

But in the pledge "store" pages there is no mention of any NDA at all. I've tried up to the point you choose the payment option and still no NDA.

So my question is: is there really a NDA? can we see the NDA details before actually buying a pledge or can we get a refund if we don't agree to the NDA ?

And to be completely honest, I find very odd and harsh to make people pay to access an alpha AND at the same time ask them to follow a NDA... Usually it"s either free invite alpha with a NDA or paying early access/baking and no NDA...

Yes, there is currently an NDA.

I just looked on the store page myself and I can't find any mention of it either.

Where it says "ALPHA 1 ACCESS (NOW)" if you hover over the little question mark, it should mention the NDA there.  In my opinion.

Yeah i know buds, you are totally right about that.

They should definetly involve some sort of disclaimer in the Sponsor pack too.

And like seeing how Patron pledges do indeed mention NDA, it must have beeen a slight overlook of their behalf.

This is nothing a two lines of text won't fix, so it's barely a problem.

3 hours ago, Kirth Gersen said:

The main issue I have is that we don't know what's in the NDA before buying a pack.

if it's just about 'sharing footage of the game' or more.

While under NDA you are not allowed to share any detail or information with anyone else outside the designated areas which are restricted to those with NDA access.

Commercially it would not be wise to post restrictive regulation prior to someone choosing to press a buy button, even when it is generally known these restrictions exist. No matter how sensible the restrictions are, it will deter a certain number of potential buy ins regardless. You'd want to introduce these at the last possible moment.