Winter 2018 Ship Building Contest (Feedback & Discussion)

NQ-Nyzaltar

Good job everyone.

It is a pleasure to see all the great designs, and really cool to see the ships I hadn't seen yet, by people I have yet to meet.

Congratulations also to the 3 well deserved winners.

I don't have the skills or inclination to do this kind of building, but I love to see what others come up with, and I love that the DU engine allows for this kind of raw creativity.

I can't wait until the quest/mission stuff comes online. That's what I'm really looking forward to.

Until then, I look forward to seeing all the amazing things the community dreams up! Well done, one and all who submitted entries for the contest!

Blown Away! I know that's an over-used expression but it applies. The whole collection of entries is in fact more impressive than the 3 winners. Ie the diversity and style variety and quality.

Thanks a todos / tout le monde

On 3/11/2019 at 11:56 AM, The_Kurgan said:

Great looking ships. Wish I hadn't lost the blueprint to my Thunderfighter. Lost it to a container Issue. Any chance you guys still have a copy Nomad??

We're going to see what we can do with your request to Customer Support.

Cheers,

Nomad

hi, where can I find the blueprint videos, and how can I start working on my designs on a blueprint program? or thats in the game? sorry if this is the wrong place to post, just not sure where to find the videos, or not understanding where to find the blueprint program where I could experiement with my idea of how I would want to build something .

If anyone has a contest entry that was in the video or shown here on the forums and would like to display it with the winners and other ships at the Museum at District 1, please let me know.

It's great to see these ships in person. :)

On 3/16/2019 at 7:18 PM, Star Explorer Catptain said:

hi, where can I find the blueprint videos, and how can I start working on my designs on a blueprint program? or thats in the game? sorry if this is the wrong place to post, just not sure where to find the videos, or not understanding where to find the blueprint program where I could experiement with my idea of how I would want to build something .

In game only. 

• 3 weeks later...

Those are some really nice ships !  So eager to build my own !

And some of them may feet  pretty well together... Imagine a fleet  composed of "Pegasus MC 400 V2" (@Tango_Lima), "CronaelMain" (@Cronael) and "The Goblin Shark" (@OneThousandStars).

Hope to see a new contest soon !

• 4 months later...